Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lovin' me some Too Faced

I mentioned in my first post, this Natural at Night palette from Too Faced. Well it finally arrived in the mail!


I must say I was very excited when it arrived. I opened it up and admired the gorgeous browns, olive and maroon colors. Upon closer look I found that two of the larger colors were absolutely packed with glitter. Although I love glitter, in pressed eyeshadows, I feel that it has too much fallout.

I have been able to use this a few times and I really like it.
Typically, I like to use sin from the Naked palette in the inner corner of my eye, as well as a brow highlight. Then take after hours and sweep it all over my lid. Grab some Eclipse on a fluffy brush and blend it into my crease. Finally use cocoa star and put that on the outer V of my eye. Blending everything so there are no harsh lines.

Too Faced Natural at Night Palette
Full Moon: Soft golden tan with small glitter
Night Light: Sheer light pink with chunky glitter
Spotlight: Matte vanilla
Nightcap: Silky fawn
After Hours: Shimmer dark pink champagne
Moon Stone: Shimmer olive green
Cocoa Star: Matte dark brown (almost has hints of red)
Eclipse: Shimmer maroon
Night Fever: Dark steel grey/brown with gold glitter

I have never owned any sort of olive green color before, when i swatched moon stone I think I fell in love. However I feel like this palette would be more compatible with brown eyes rather than my blue ones. Either way, I did a look to share with you guys using night light, after hours, eclipse and cocoa star.

After taking these pictures I figured I need to read my camera manual a little closer haha. I need to learn how to program my camera to take clear close up pictures.

In all, I really do like this palette. The color pay off is phenomenol, which is typical for Too Faced. But I think it would be absolutely gorgeous for those with brown eyes.
Shimmery, glittery love,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment