Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hungry for more

This weekend I went back to my parents house to spend a little time with them and my siblings, as well as run some errands. While I was out and about, I decided to stop buy Target as a little treat to myself since there isn't one where I live. I picked up a few of my normal treats, a couple lipsticks, a scarf, nailpolish etc. On an impulse I decided to by the first book in the Hunger Games trilogy. I have heard many people rave about this book. I was a little weary, but I am so glad I bought it!
I have been waiting for a good book series to come along that I can imerse myself in. It keeps my heart racing with every turn of the page. The only down side is that I am reading it too fast!! I need to go buy the last two books in the series quickly.
It's nice to know that after a long day, you can snuggle up in a warm blankie with a hot cup of tea, to familiar characters who have been waiting all day for you to return to them.

Lots of love and cups of orange spice tea,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment