Tuesday, July 10, 2012

For all of the "fat" skinny girls

Hello lovelies,
This post I dedicate to all of us "fat" skinny girls. You know what I am talking about... the dreaded C word...... No not that that one (I know what you're thinking!) I'm talking about cellulite.

Even some of the tiniest girls out there have those awful little dimples on the back of their legs. Even worse, bikini and shorts season is here. Never fret, I have done some research and have personally tested a product that gives serious results!

Now I feel that I am pretty self confidant, but I am not confidant enough to post the back of my legs on the world wide Internet. So I apologize for not doing a before and after photo.

But I WILL show you my new summer essential.


This little duo by Bliss is their fat girl slim and fat girl sleep creams. If you cant already tell, one is for the daytime and the other is for at night. Working together, they give you smoother trouble areas. Now I'm not saying this will make you skinnier. It uses caffeine along with a multitude of other products, to make your skin firmer. Essentially "puffing up" the dimpled skin that has collapsed.


I started off using this product every day twice a day. And it worked really well. But it is a pretty pricey item to continually use. Now I use it before I know I will be in a swim suit or short shorts. Like any cream, it doesn't deliver permanent results. But after I quit using it every day and started using it two or three times a week, it seems to be enough to maintain a look I can live with.


Well, that seems to be all I have to share for now.

'Till next time lovelies,

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment