Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Take a Trip to St. Tropez

Hello lovelies,


Take a trip with me to the gorgeous beaches of St. Tropez and gaze into the crystal blue waters of the Mediterranean off the coast of southern France..... (le sigh)


Or we can at least look like we did.

May I introduce you to....




This is the St. Tropez bronzing mousse.

It is the ONLY self tanner I have found that is completely streak free. I've always been very weary about self tanners because of all the strange colors I have ended up or the tell tale white blotches that I missed. In the past I have opted for gradual tanners, like the very so popular Jergans gradual tan lotion. But it never had the color pay off I was looking for. Also I would frequently forget to put it on, so the gradual-ness was lost on me.

So for the past year or so I have been looking for an affordable self tanner. And after a bit of research I decided to try out the St. Tropez bronzing mousse. The mousse has such a light and airy texture. The formula glides on to your skin.

It has directions on the back that are easy to follow.
1) Exfoliate
2) Moisturize rough areas such as hands elbows and feet
3) Protect hairline and eyebrows with additional moisturizer
4) Apply from top to toe (it even hints to use generously to ensure no missed areas)
5) Air dry (aka: run around naked) for 60 seconds
6) Keep on for 4 hours then shower the excess away.

When I got mine, I didn't realize there was an option to buy the mitt that they sell. I really wish I had bought one. I just use my hands for now. The first time I used it, my hands were a bit discolored because I didn't wash them quick enough. The second time I used it, I washed my hands too well and ended up with stark white hands. The mitt is supposed to eliminate this problem. But for now I make do.



This is my arm and hand BEFORE St. Tropez bronzing mousse.
It looks a little more pink than white, but you get the idea.

This is after! This is only one coat of the tanner. It can be built up to be much darker as well.

I took these pictures outside so you can get the best idea of the color in natural light.



Well, that seems to be all for now!

Lots Of Love,
Alyssa




No comments:

Post a Comment