Monday, May 28, 2012

Sephora Love

Hello loves,
The other day I received my little order from Sephora and thought I would share with you what I got.

This nail polish is called Slushied by Sephora by OPI. It is from their Glee collection, but when I put it on, all I see Smurfette haha. It is soooooo blue!

I also got this mask from Origins. It is the Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores. On the back it says "Active Charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out deep-dwelling pore-cloggers". The mask its self is black so it looked a little silly lol. But after I washed the mask off, my skin felt kind of dry and tight. So I felt like it really did dig deep and draw out all the nasty-ness in my face. I just had to be sure to moisturize well.



The last thing I bought was this Too Faced Chocolate bronzer. I loveee how this makeup smells like a mug of hot chocolate. It is a pretty dark bronzer, fair skinned makeup lovers beware. I like it a lot, but I think I still like NARS Laguna better.




Lastly, Sephora is having a 15 days of beauty thrills contests/giveaways. I placed an order on the very first day which featured Make Up For Ever. With any purchase of more that $25 they gave away a free, FULL SIZED black aqua eyes eyeliner. My MAC eyeliner is quickly dwindling, so I jumped on this because it is regularly $20 for one of their eyeliners.



Welp, that concludes my newest Sephora loves :)
See ya next time.
Lots of Love,
Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. The 15 days of Sephora was an awesome event. It took a ton of self control to not go on a buying spree for me.

    ReplyDelete