Monday, May 21, 2012

A Case of the Monday's

Hi there,


Have you ever had one of those days where it hard to roll out of bed to start your day, then you look out the window and see a grey, gloomy, cloudy day?

It's called a case of the Monday's.

This morning I woke up with a bad case of the Monday's. I pressed the snooze button three times on my alarm. The weather is icky, dark and rainy. And I have to start my day off sitting in math class.

Insert now, my cure-all for a case of the Monday's

I ran over to Safeway for a hot bowl of Mac and Cheese, M&M's and Elle magazine. I poured myself a cup of hot coffee and wah-lah! My day is instantly better :)
Now I am going to watch the season 7 premiere of Keeping up with the Kardashians and turn my day around.

Everything in life might not be going perfectly, but right now, I am happy.

Lots of love,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment