Saturday, September 1, 2012

My top 5 favorite nail polishes for fall

Hi everyone!
I know it has been awhile since my last post, August flew by! I can hardly believe it is already September.
But on that note, the only season I like more than summer, is fall. I love how most days are still sunny, the air is crisp and cool. The leaves turn a beautiful array of colors and its time to break out the sweaters and boots again.
 
So here are my TOP 5 FAVORITE NAIL POLISHES
 
 
For fall I like to wear neutral and dark colors. I will occasionally still spring for the bright pinks or pastels. But dark, not-quite-black colors are my fav.
 
First up, is by the brand Savina and is called Pedal to the Metal.
On your nails, it is a gorgeous metallic silver/rose.
 
Second, is NARS Bad Influence. This is a nice flat brown color that matches with almost anything.
 
Third, is Essie Devil's Advocate. It is an almost black dark purple/maroon.
 
Fourth is Nicole by OPI, it is a part of the Kardashian collection and is called Khloe had a little lam-lam
 
 
Fifth (and last) is OPI Dulce de Leche a nice pink-y nude.
 
 
 
 
 That's the last of my favorite polishes. I had the day off yesterday and went a little crazy giving myself a pedicure just for fun.
 
 
I painted them completely black, then put a small pink gem on the outside corner of each of my little toes. Then on the big toes, I made a row of tiny pearls at the top to mimic a french pedi.
 
 
Well that's all for now, hope you enjoyed my favorites and maybe inspired you to get a little creative!
 
Lots of Love,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment